Option 1 –
If you haven’t got SafeTstop yet – Just attend a SafeTstop demo or a consultation with us to be entered into the draw!
Option 2 –
If you already have a SafeTstop – you are invited to host a demonstration. Just invite other workshops to see your SafeTstop and learn about it, and when 2 of them have SafeTstop plate brake testers installed, we’ll give you tickets to the Gold Coast event. Limited tickets available.
Contact us to be in to win!
SafeTstop Gold Coast Supercars 2019 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to all entrants over the age of 18 (eligible entrants)
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 12:00 05/02 /2019 and entries close on 14:00 06/04/2019 (promotion period)
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must participate in a SafeTstop product demonstration or sales presentation during the Promotion Period and enter via written entry form.
Prizes and winning
- The random prize draw will take place at 14:00 on 06/04/2019 at Melbourne Exhibition Centre
- The winners will receive a double room (shared) accommodation at Mantra on View hotel, Gold Coast for the nights of 26 and 27 October, 2019, and entry to the Moet Ice Beach Bar at the Vodaphone Supercars Gold Coast event for 2 days.
- Total Prize pool value is $3000.
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will have their details published in SafeTstop website (www.safetstop.com) on 07/04/2019.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on Saturday, 13 July, 2019at Unit 1, 44 Eddie Road, Minchinbury, NSW 2770. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days and will have their name published on the website www.safetstop.com on 14/07/2019.
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPx/xx/xxxxxx
Additional terms and conditions that may be required
If a multiple lottery permit
- Multi B – Individual prizes will not exceed $250.00. Total prizes during the period of the permit will not exceed $50,000.00
- Multi C – Individual prizes will not exceed $1,000.00. Total prizes during the period of the permit will not exceed $100,000.00
If instant win/predetermined lottery
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way
- If there is no second chance draw – a statement that all prizes from the advertised total prize pool will be distributed during, or after the completion of, the lottery, together with a statement that details how prizes are to be distributed after the completion the lottery, unless Liquor & Gaming NSW waives this requirement
If promotion involves alcohol
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Please refer to the GL4001 ‘Liquor promotion guidelines’ and GL4003 ‘Intoxication guidelines’ at liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au.
If promotion involves gaming machines
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash