At SafeTstop, we are proud to be partnered with industry-leading automotive works across Australia and New Zealand.
As part of our partner spotlight, we recently asked Darrin Keates of Viking Mechanical about his experience with SafeTstop and our safeTstop brake testing machine. Read on to see what he had to say.
Tell us a little about your business/workshop?
Viking Mechanical is a proactive and innovative workshop that has grown in 7 years from a two-person operation to having three outlets.
Over the years, we have achieved
- dealership status,
- been awarded an Iveco Franchise,
- and more recently, a Jaguar Land Rover dealership and Hyundai Commercial.
How and when did you first hear about SafeTstop?
I first heard of SafetStop when I met them at the Bosch Convention in Port Douglas in 2019.
What were your reasons behind investing in the SafeTstop plate brake system?
I wanted to offer my customers real-time results to provide them with customer satisfaction when it comes to road safety. With the SafeTstop brake system, we’ve been able to do just that and more.
What benefits have you reaped since investing in the SafeTstop system?
There are a few benefits that come to mind, including
- achieved value-adding
- maximum customer satisfaction
Would you recommend SafeTstop to others and why?
Yes absolutely! We highly recommend the SafeTstop because this brake system encourages real-time results and transparency in all work carried out.
Join over 1000 other growing businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
Just like Viking Mechanical you too can benefit from real-time results and customer satisfaction.
Benefits of the SafeTstop plate brake system
- Pinpoint brake problems quickly – finds additional work and finds additional work, and the proof is provided to the customer that the work needs to be done and has been completed to standard.
- Value-add and increase income by adding a justifiable line item to every job at an average of $29.95.
- Check wheel alignment and suspension function at the same time, as well as corner, axle, tow-ball, and total vehicle weights using the integrated weighbridge.
- Provide a clear, printed report to your customer to support your maintenance and repair recommendations or illustrate the effectiveness of the completed work, to build trust and loyalty.
Get started today!
You can benefit from all the above in less than a minute in the safety of your workshop. The space required is minimal, and you can even turn your unused driveway into a profitable stretch of road.
To get started, contact us today!